Tuesday 25 March 2014

5 Instant Organisation Tasks

Getting organized can be a big task but thankfully small changes have massive effect.

Here's 5 ways I got instantly more organized and now I have more time to relax (or get more organized!!)

They're really small changes that take no longer than 5 or ten minutes but save loads of time if done daily rather than weekly.


1. Fill the washing machine before you go to bed. Bang it on when you get up and it could be done before you leave the house!

2. Sort out the mail each and every day. Cut the coupons, Recyle the junk and action the rest.

3. Prepare the night before.  Packed lunches, clothes, bags.  Have it all ready to grab and good to go

4.  Tidy floors and wipe counters.  If you have kids, put clearing the floor on their evening chore lists. I promise, in time they will make less mess!

5. Bathroom wipe down.  Bathroom Foam is my best friend.  Spray the sink, shower and bath then wipe down and rinse. Tidy the toothbrushes and pastes and the bathroom stays tidy.  I do this in a morning.

What is your daily routine?  What makes your life easier?  I'd love to hear, leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Hi from the Epic Friday Linky!

    I have no advice on this because i'm very unorganized, haha! But i love the idea of having kids clean up before bed. Does it really work that they make less mess after a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of loading the washer so you can just start it when you wake up.

    I like to make sure the dishes are all washed or in the dishwasher so I wake up to a clean kitchen, since that's the first place I go in the morning.

    Brianna

    http://www.divaandthedivine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by from Epic Friday. I do agree with the need to do a load of clothes every day and I always make sure my bed is made. The rest may or may not happen hahaha

    ReplyDelete