Saturday 4 January 2014

Christmas Tree Storage

Previously in my life, the tree has been rapidly taken down and re-boxed without much thought other than can I get it back where it was in the loft.

This year I shall be bagging and boxing it's ornaments (they're all unbreakable) and labelling boxes before throwing it into the roof space.

I'm also going to clean the ornaments that are wipeable and fix those that have been broken by little hands as some are really looking worse for wear.

Then late on tonight I will be doing a sweep of the house to find the trinkets that usually evade me and end up having to stay in place for a year for ridiculous superstition reasons!!

Finally, I'll be making a note on December the 1st in my diary of where I've put everything.

In December I hope to whip up the tree and have it fully decorated within 3 hours, not the 3 day ordeal it was in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment