Saturday 4 January 2014

Organise Now, Enjoy Later

I've noticed the majority of people have taken down their Christmas decorations in a rather Grinchy fashion, but not us!

This weekend, I'll be preparing for next Christmas by packing away in am orderly fashion and wrapping those bargain gifts I have procured for Christmas 2014!!

I'm big into embellishing Christmas wrapping but usually really bad at tagging as I know who they are for.  I realised how awful this was when we had present mix ups and duplicate paper used from friends and relatives this year.

So the Christmas cards will come down today and be given a new lease of life with ribbons, bells and baubles!!

Once done, they will live for the next 11 months in my Christmas gift wrap box.  I shall also make a note on November the 1st in my diary to remind me where they are!!

Super organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment